ALERT: Suicide Emergency and Drug Overdose Prevention Information
Help Save a Life!
Never underestimate your ability to make a difference!
Ask for help and advice from the following sources:
1. Emergency? Calling from RI? Call Rhode Island E 9-1-1.
2. Calling from another state and concerned about a loved one or friend in Rhode Island? You have two emergency options.
(3) Call RI State Police at 444-1000
(4) Call the local RI police department in the community where your loved one or friend lives. Click here for a list of RI municipal police departments.
Learn more from our Suicide Emergency Checklist and RI Dept of Health Drug Overdose Prevention information for the links below. We’ve also included
- The Samaritans of RI Suicide Emergency Checklist
- Drug overdose prevention information for Users; Friends and Family, Medical Community and others from The State of Rhode Island Department of Health website.
Other Useful Links:
Suicide Prevention Resources for Rhode Island Residents
Enter the name of your city or town for local resources.